- This event has passed.
Virtual Scrum Training
April 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Want to learn how to take your projects to the Next Level
Practical Training for Scrum
Join us for an all day Scrum training on April 10th, 2021; featuring Suzanne Ward MBA MEng PMP CSM CSPO PSM CSP, a Scrum Master & Agile Coach/Trainer from Intel.
Our world is changing fast. Markets and consumers are demanding faster, cheaper, and better products. Demands for quicker turnaround on new product development and innovation have only increased. How do companies like Google, Yahoo, Amazon, and Apple keep up? They practice agile techniques, in particular, they utilize scrum to manage their projects.
Scrum has the power to transform project management across every industry, every business, and even across your personal life. By using Scrum, you’ll become more agile, discovering how to react more quickly and respond more accurately to the inevitable change that comes your way. By staying focused, collaborating, and communicating with customers and your team, you can accomplish what truly needs to be done — successfully.
Come get a taste of the future of project management and learn about the Scrum process.
This one-day training with exercises will cover the material from Scrum introduction certification class and Product Owner role in the Scrum Process.
Learn about the Scrum Process. Learn what a Product Owner and Scrum Master is responsible for. Come away with insights on how to manage your next project
* Retain more information because of our unique hands-on approach; based on the latest research into brain science.
* Be entertained by stories from our real-world experienced and knowledgeable instructors.
* Maximize investments already made by gaining valuable Professional Development Units (PDUs).
* Increase your personal worth within your company and in the marketplace.
* Network with people from Intel Corporation and other software companies.
WHO SHOULD COME?
People whose work is completed through projects and through teams; Engineers, Software Engineers, Marketing Professionals, Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Executives, Technology Professionals, Students in MBA or undergrad business and engineering programs.
SPEAKER’S CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Product, Brand, and Marketing Management in diverse range of markets and industries, with P&L responsibilities up to $100 million annual sales.
* Quick Learner of new industries/product offerings with results-oriented achievements. Created excitement around a static accessories category in condensed time frame. Created full line of support, educational, training, and presentation materials. Impact of efforts increased sales from $16.4M to $37.2M in 24 months.
* Program management for multiple high tech/electronic development projects, averaging $3 million annual budget. Serve in project manager and product manager capacities. Two successful worldwide launches in 3 years. $1M annual OEM/B2B sales and $10M annual sales.
* Combine demonstrated product management leadership experience with strong hands-on technical background. Equally comfortable delving into product requirements with hard-core engineers as well as presenting to executive level decision makers.
* Uniquely skilled at fostering new ideas, building successful cross-functional teams, and nurturing a culture of consumer-driven product development and user experience innovation. * Experience working in and managing cross-functional, cross-division, cross-geographic and multicultural sales, marketing and engineering organizations.
International program management, sourcing, engineering, OEM/ODM management/development experience. Overseas work assignments in EU and Asia with extended stay in Asia.
SUZANNE WARD’S CERTIFICATIONS
* PMP, Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
* PSM, Professional Scrum Master, Scrum.org
* CSM, CSPO, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Alliance
* CSP, Certified Scrum Professional, Scrum Alliance
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS
By attending this training you’ll receive professional development units (PDU). They are for professionals looking to maintain Project Management Institute (PMI)- certified credentials. Eligible PDUs: 8 PMP PDUs
ADDITIONAL FOR AUDIENCE
SW Engineers: eXtreme Programming, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Project Managers: Bridging the Gap between Project Management and Scrum.
Tags: agile, kanban, scrum, project, project management, Project Manager, time management, team, software development, product development, tech
Imported from: http://calagator.org/events/1250477646