- This event has passed.
RainSec – PDX Information Security Meetup
November 30 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
RainSec is an informal group of like-minded security professionals who meet to network and discuss topics of interest in a non-work, non-vendor setting.While our target audience is experienced information security professionals, this is a public event open to any interested parties. If you have a friend or colleague who might benefit, please pass an invite along. Follow @PDXRainSec on Twitter for last minute updates.
Because the Delta variant of COVID-19 still presents significant risk to some members of our community, we ask that you observe the following and make your own risk assessment decision regarding your attendance:
* Masks are required to be worn over the mouth and nose while in the venue, except when eating or drinking.
* If outdoor seating is available and weather permits, we will be outside.
* **If you are feeling sick, stay home!**
* **If you’ve had a recent COVID exposure, stay home!**
* **If you are not vaccinated, stay home!**
* If you are otherwise considered high risk for COVID, please stay home until you feel it is safe to gather in large groups (20-40 people). We don’t want to be the cause of anyone’s illness or death.
We miss all of you, and we look forward to seeing you as soon as it is safe for you to attend.
You can also find us on Meetup.com and Google Groups. If you’re looking for more security-focused community meetups in the Portland area, check out pdx-infosec.com.
Tags: meetup:group=RainSec, web security, network security, hacking, information security, Lock Picking, software security, computer security, penetration testing, infosec, cybersecurity, web application security, web service security
Imported from: http://calagator.org/events/1250477988