- This event has passed.
RainSec – PDX Information Security Meetup
May 30 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
RainSec is an informal group of like-minded security professionals who meet to network and discuss topics of interest in a non-work, non-vendor setting.While our target audience is experienced information security professionals, this is a public event open to any interested parties. If you have a friend or colleague who might benefit, please pass an invite along. Follow @PDXRainSec on Twitter for last minute updates.
Because COVID-19 still presents significant risk to some members of our community, we ask that you observe the following and make your own risk assessment decision regarding your attendance:
* If outdoor seating is available and weather permits, we will be outside.
* **If you are feeling sick, stay home!**
* **If you’ve had a recent COVID exposure, stay home!**
* **If you are not vaccinated, stay home!**
* If you are otherwise considered high risk for COVID, please stay home until you feel it is safe to gather in large groups (20-40 people). We don’t want to be the cause of anyone’s illness or death.
You can also find us on Meetup.com and Google Groups. If you’re looking for more security-focused community meetups in the Portland area, check out pdx-infosec.com.
Tags: meetup:group=RainSec, web security, network security, hacking, information security, Lock Picking, software security, computer security, penetration testing, infosec, cybersecurity, web application security, web service security
Imported from: http://calagator.org/events/1250480365