- This event has passed.
ONLINE Strategies for Success Module 4 (Cowlitz)
February 1 @ 12:00 pm - February 4 @ 3:30 pm
Contact Name: Marie Picard
Contact Phone: 360-578-4224
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Language Option: English
Additional Information: Strategies for Success is a series of 20-hour, life-skills workshops, and open to everyone. It is flexible and customizable – each workshop module can stand-alone or combined with other modules to provide a personalized experience. Each of the six modules are four days long, starting on the first business day of each week. Some details vary by location, typically:
Each day consist of three hours of in-class instruction and two hours of extended learning and projects
- Certificates are distributed after four days of attendance
- If a class registrations are full, acceptance in to a class is based on the following criteria:
- Program referrals
- Continuing or returning students
- Wait list*
- Walk-ins (not program-connected)
Please go to WorkSourceWA.com and create your account prior to attending the workshop.
Contact Marie Picard at email@example.com any additional questions or changes.
*The wait list is automated: if you entered a valid email address, you will receive email updates of any registration or status changes. Remember to check your SPAM folder if you are not receiving emails from us.
If you need an accommodation to participate in this training, contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org, Washington Relay 711. Please provide your name and accommodation request. Please make your accommodation request as early as possible so arrangements can be made.
Event Registration: Sign Up Required
In-person job search activity: Yes
Module 4: Personal strength builders – What makes you shine? Explore the skills it takes for work-place success (and grow the ones you already have)!
- Learn how to improve your attitude, find motivation, overcome fears, plan for success, improve your situation and create great time management skills
- Explore how to project self-worth, integrity, flexibility and adaptability
- Get hold of your finances by forming good spending habits, getting rid of bad behaviors and become financially literate